Kuifu Temple

        Kuifu Temple, located at the Xingcha Section, Junliang Road , Jun'an, was founded in the period of A.D. 1165- 1173, with a history of in excess of 800 years. In Kangxi Period, Qing Dynasty, the temple was one of eight views in Shunde. 
        Along with the changes of times, Kuifu Temple had been reconstructed for several times. According to the records of existing monument, the temple was firstly reconstructed in the 14th year of Qianlong, Qing Dynasty (A.D.1749), while the second reconstruction was in 1931. As a Buddhist activity site, the temple was authorized to be rebuilt in December, 1992, with the fund voluntarily donated by compatriots from Hong Kong and Macao, as well as returned overseas Chinese. The first phase covers a floor area of 871 square meters and a building area of 271 square meters. 
        At the end of 1997, the second phase of the temple, with an investment of over 600,000 Yuan, was completed. The building area of the Landlord Hall is 285 square meters.


    Copyright? The People’s Government of Shunde All Rights Reserved

    粵公網安備 44060602000173號    網站標識:4406060025